Friday, July 12, 2013

6 Years

Last Sunday 7/7, Karl and I celebrated 11 years of friendship and 6 years of marriage. We usually keep it chill on our anniversaries but this year I wanted to do something special :). We drove up to the hotel we got married at and ate dinner at the Papadeaux across the street where we had our rehearsal dinner.

Such a fun date. We hadn't been on a date in a long time either. I'm a lucky girl to have the life I have and there's not a day that goes by that I don't think it. Yes, I'm human, I have disturbances in my daily routine, but I know how lucky I am and how fortunate I am to have my best friend by my side and our little angel with us.

After we had dinner we walked over to the hotel and explored. It definitely felt sweet to be there. Like thinking about a good memory but doing it while in the actual place. Definitely is at the the top of the list for the best days of our lives.

What did Hudson do? Went to Chuck E Cheese's for the first time with mawmaw and pawpaw. Of course maw maw texted me when they left, when they got there, when they left and when they got home haha.

Best anniversary date yet. Next year will be 7 years on 7/7 :).


2 comments:

  1. We are so lucky to have you in our family. You and Karl are amazing! Happy 6th! LOVE YOU BOTH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so lucky to have y'all Shelly!! I love you so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete