Friday, June 21, 2013

Dada's Day


Dada is Hudson's number one man. Not saying that he hasn't always been but Hudson had been pretty even with his love sharing up until about a month ago. Hudson has been inseparable from his dada. Even wants him more than momma! Which I love. Every time I put Hudson down for a nap or for bed he always smiles at me (I'm serious...not making that up) and he looks at me and sometimes says "dada." When Hudson wakes up, the first word he usually says is "dada." When dada isn't at home Hudson walks around and screams for him (that part makes me feel like someone is ripping my heart out). There's no doubt about the love Hudson has for dada.

We had a great Father's Day for sure :). The night before we had fresh snapper that Pops caught. Pawpaw spent the night since mawmaw was out of town and our little man slept like a rock. He was worn out for sure. I got up and raced to Shipley's to get dada and pawpaw donuts for breakfast because my dad would mention Shipley's every time we passed by a donut joint. I thought for sure we would need to try this place for breakfast. We also had dada's favorite:  bacon. Wouldn't be a dada's kind of day without bacon!

Family came over for BBQ and we had a great day. I just have to say...my husband is a pretty awesome dada. The fact that he makes my bubba nuts for him makes me the happiest momma in the world. I'm so very lucky to have such a wonderful family.



No comments:

Post a Comment