Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Billy Goat

Ok, what I want to know is who told my son that he can start climbing on everything now that he's 1? HAHA. This has been a blast. Just this week bubba started climbing on EVERYTHING.

I left our office door open so he could go in and out to grab toys. It took one time and a matter of seconds for him to climb on my chair! After him being extremely quiet I went in to find him looking down as if he was wondering how to get down. Then he wanted to climb on a box and was falling off of it and laughing! Of course I was laughing at him too which made the situation funny. Luckily I was able to teach him to wait for momma to come off of something he climbed on. Let's see how long he remembers that. He's pretty smart so I hopefully it will stick. He gets on this box and waits for me to grab him. It's a game now and I LOVE it. Then, I take him outside and he wants to climb on our wicker foot rests. There's no stopping this billy goat and I wouldn't want to. Most fun ever!!



 
My office buddy. Dada's tent buddy. Future BMXer :)
 
Happy Weekend Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment