Thursday, February 14, 2013

Two Cousins Meant to Be

These two are meant to be. Two buds who need to be together and live close forever!! NANNY!

We received a pleasant surprise visit from cousin Noah, Nanny and James. We took the boys to the park on this beautiful sunny Wednesday and Hudson had a blast kicking the soccer ball with Noah. Noah shared with his baby cousin and it was so cute!! Both of the boys were worn out quickly but we definitely had a great time.

I was so surprised how much fun bubba had playing with the ball. I need to get out and do this more with him. My February Resolution haha. We both had fun and I, of course, loved seeing him go crazy for a ball.

Love, love, love my son. He's awesome!





Hudson is in to writing too...with chalk..on everything. Even his mouth :). 


No comments:

Post a Comment