Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Some Mama & Dada Love Quiz

Stole this from Natalie Clem. So much fun. Thanks Natalie :)


1. How long have we been married? 
Karl's Answer:  5 years 7 months
My Answer:  5.5 years

ain...same thing! hehe.

2. Where was your first date? 
Karl's Answer:  Movie theater
My Answer:  Tinseltown theater in San Marcos to see either Eight Mile or Jackass

Such romantic movies lol! Always having fun :)


3. Where was your first kiss? 
Karl's Answer:  Front porch of her  house
My Answer:  My parent's front porch

Best night ever :)

4. Who said I love you first? 
Karl's Answer:  She did
My Answer:  Me :)

Knew it was meant to be from day 1 (hehe) but I think we had dated for either 3 or 6 months before we said it.

5. What were your wedding colors? 
Karl's Answer:  Yellow and grey
My Answer:  Yellow and Raspberry

Lol Karl! Guess it was 5 years 7 months ago haha.

6. If she was ordering drinks what would you each get? 
Karl's Answer:  Beer and beer
My Answer:  Tea for both / Alcohol:  Margarita (me) & Beer (Karl)

Ahhh yes...I do love beer :)

7. What is the best meal she ever cooked you? 
Karl's Answer:  gumbo
My Answer:  gumbo

Thank you baby :)

8. What is the worst meal she ever cooked you? 
Karl's Answer:  Chicken and veggie crap
My Answer:  Anything with chicken in it

I know...I know...I actually call it chicken crap (haha)

9. What is the most played song on her iPod? 
Karl's Answer:  Fun some nights
My Answer:  Some Nights Fun

Of course! My bubba's favorite song!

10. What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed?
Karl's Answer:  checks her phone
My Answer:  Check my Facebook page

......oh sorry..was just checking my facebook haha jk!

11. What would you say is your favorite thing about her? 
Karl's Answer:  How good of a mother she is
My Answer:  my goofy laugh

Awe!! Karl's answer is much better :). Love you babe!

12. What is the name of her blog? 
Karl's Answer:  Friedeck blogspot
My Answer:  The Friedecks 

HAHA! Close babe.

Made for a fun night :).





5 comments:

  1. LOVE!!!!!!!!! y'all are the best! This quiz seriously makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie :). You are. Had fun doing this :). Made me want to find more :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete