Thursday, December 20, 2012

11 Month Old Cuddle Giggle Bug


Don't let the name of this blog fool you. Just because I said "Cuddle Bug" doesn't mean he actually sits still for any amount of time. HAHA.

11 months down the road...almost a year and it still amazes me that I have this beautiful gift. I can't believe I have this amazing boy. Who knew that any one's heart could feel this huge.

Bubba is saying momma even more these days which just makes my heart melt. I've come to find out that he doesn't say it as often because...we're always together (go figure). However, when he's scared or tired he calls me and I know he knows who I am. Most. Amazing. Feeling. Ever. He is also fully aware who dada is. He's known for about 3 months now but will most definitely look straight at this dada and say dada. Awesome :). Bubba's other word is "no." He's learned it from the many times we've had to keep him from climbing over the ottoman by the stairs or to pull the tv on himself. Oh and one other word bubba likes to say is "bubba." That's what mommy calls him all day long.
 
Yes that's 7 teeth now! :)



This boy LOVES to eat. I can't say that enough. It's truly a wonder that he's not larger than he is...well actually I guess it's not a wonder. Like I said earlier...this boy doesn't sit still so...there goes all the calories. Meatballs are still his favorite. He LOVES french fries. Especially when mommy puts ranch on them (who doesn't love that?).

We have discovered one thing that will stop this boy in his crazy tracks and make him sit still....Elf. My favorite holiday movie. Bubba absolutely loves it. Plus there's lots of great music on it too. My bubba is a Christmas boy. Maybe he wants to be an elf when he grows up :).

Bubba watching Elf

Something new this month. Hudson takes a break every now and then to hug and kiss his momma and dada. It's the sweetest cuddle ever. He puts both of his arms under his chest and just melts into yours. I love it when he rests his head on my shoulder. We are so lucky.

Bubba's favorite thing to do right now is walk mommy to the mailbox. We walk all the way there and all the way back (about a 1/4 mile). He stops to look at the Christmas lights. I love to see his face light up. Then he goes onto the next house. When we get to the end by the mailbox there's a blowup NASCAR Santa display that he always stops and looks at the longest. I think this boy will definitely know who Santa is next year. We are soooo excited!

Bubba also loves to look at his turtle light at night before bedtime. He turns the turtle on and looks up waiting for me to turn the lights off so he can see the stars on the ceiling. As his mother of course I say this but...he's just so smart!



A few more new things....bubba is an aspiring river dancer. He just gets those feet moving in place. It's the cutest thing. Oh and back on saying the word no...when you tell bubba no he makes a pout face and looks at you like, "what the heck mom and dad."
 
Bubba's Pout Face


I can't believe how sweet this boy. He loves to run to your arms like you saved the day and man that's the best. He bounces up and down in his bed when he sees you after he wakes up. He's the light of our lives and he makes us feel like we're his! Happy 11 months sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment