Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sweet Baby Boy 1 Month

My sweet baby boy turned 1 month on 2/17/12 and boy what a fun first month that was. Seemed to fly by super fast. Each month gets more and more fun but I find myself daydreaming about how it all started. I want to hold onto the thought for as long as I can :). Hudson didn't sleep more than 3 hours at a time through his first month and lot of that sleeping was done right in my arms (while I didn't sleep haha). I wouldn't have traded anything for the absolute wonderful feeling that you get when holding your precious baby in your arms. Even if you are delirious from not sleeping haha. At one month old our little booger was copying us and sticking his tongue out at us when we'd do it to him. He seems to forgot how to do that now and has moved on to other things but it amazed us :) His cousin Noah has been in love with him from day 1. He can't keep up with Noah yet but when this boy starts running these two are going to be inseparable.

No comments:

Post a Comment