Friday, November 22, 2013

Hudson Tells A Story Part 2

 Oh man this just gets more and more fun. I swear since in the last month Hudson has really started to say sentences. It is so awesome!! 

Where do we start? Bubba wakes up on Monday to find dada is not home so he says "dada work."  Everyone who is not at our house must be at work because Hudson says they are. When daddy gets home he either says "daddy here" or "daddy home." Mommy asks him if he's ok after a fall he tells mommy "I otay." Strapped in his car seat and "I stuck" and "mommy out" cause bubba doesn't like being stuck. We leave and bubba wants to go "back home" and when we arrive he says "we're here". 

A very demanding fellow bubba says "mommy run," "daddy eat," "pawpaw walk," "come on pawpaw." "Mommy up" at the park. My best friend always wants me to climb with him. This one truly amazes me: bubba absolutely hates his shoes off. Sometimes he cries and tells me "I want it on." In fact he says that about socks, shirts and shoes. Silly buns.

Took him to the park by our house that's mosquito infested (yuck) and he says "squitoes bite you." Every ant pile he sees he says "ant bite you." Bubba chases us around saying "mommy tickle" "daddy tickle" and "got you". Cutest thing ever. I mentioned this one on his 21 month blog but when bubba hasn't had enough of what he's eating he's says "more grapes, candy, Cheetos, water, cheese" etc.  

Lately he's been saying "I want to eat Jello." Mommy hasn't been giving into his candy cravings so Jello will have to suffice. He loves it...he is able to do it himself..and it's SWEET. Win Win Win. When's he's upset he says "I want mommy" or "I want daddy." Love that.

This one makes me laugh because it sounds silly to tell your kid this but bubba says "cars hit you." He patiently waits by his mommy in parking lots because he knows "cars hit you." It's not a lie...they really can lol. "Dogs kiss you" "mommy get you." "I throw it" - tough one. Yikes. No more hard balls in the house. we tell him not to throw and he listens after the 3rd time you ask. Fun stuff lol.

Of course his favorite lately is "I do it." Some people get sad when their babies take on this independent stage. But it's fun and very often Hudson will tell me "mommy, daddy help." Man, I could go on and on. I'll add more when I think of them but this stage is so much fun. He's learning so much. Saying so much. It's getting easier to communicate and understand each other.

Side Note:  Hudson went to the dentist this morning for a yearly checkup and his teeth are perfect!  YAY :). He decided he wanted to sleep in today and of course mommy had to schedule a dentist appointment at 8:15 AM. Didn't have time to get him dressed so put him in the car in his pjs. We changed in the bathroom so it's all good. About to get our nap time snuggle on.Happy Friday!




2 comments:

  1. AW I love this!!!!! Heis growing so fast and I love how I can watch him grow through your eyes in your blogs...Thank you because you know how I hate not being there witnessing all the wonderful things with all my babies...Love you all and I cant wait to see you soon...<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you KK. I love you so much and we always miss you.

      Delete