Friday, November 1, 2013

Baby Liam Belly

Last Saturday on my birthday I went to take pictures of Shelly & Patrick. Funny...I think I'm doing things to Patrick and Shelly that I wish I would have done when I was pregnant with Hudson. I don't have any "cute" baby belly pics. I have a few funny ones but I'm so glad I got to take some of Shelly and Patrick for them to have forever. 

Here are a few of my favorites. Baby Liam scheduled to be here 11/18 (or sooner..or later but hopefully right on time :)








My Favorite :)


4 comments:

  1. You are such a sweet person!! I'm so grateful that you are in my life. Thank you so much for taking the belly pics! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, Thank you beautiful!! I'm so luck you are my sissy-in-law! I love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete