Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Things That Make Him Laugh

He makes my heart crazy. I can't get enough of this munchkin. There's not a day that goes by that I don't feel like the luckiest person.

Our bubba has the best smile and laugh. I've recorded him giggling and it just makes me so happy. He sounds like one of those babies on funniest home videos.

What makes my bubba laugh? So many different things. My favorite reason he laughs is by me just looking at him. I kid you not if I just look at him in the slightest funny way he laughs. He knows I'm up to something :)

Guess it's not hard when momma always tries to make him laugh. ;)

Pinning him down and tickling him under his neck and (this is a very important step you can't leave out) say "momma's going to get that baby!" In a high pitch squeal of course. That gets the laughs a rolling.

Chasing Hudson is almost always a sure bet that he will laugh and also playing peek-a-boo. When you scare him so that you think he would want to cry from being startled he laughs. Pretty much anyway you almost scare him he wants to laugh at you. It's like he's saying is that the best you got? :)

Peaking at Hudson below my cereal bowl also gets a giggle out of him. He is seriously like a ray of sunshine into my heart.

He especially chuckles when momma and dada tag team. Dada grabs his arms and mama tickles his armpits. It's almost too much for him. Cute boy.

When I'm changing a poopy diaper. I peak in and close it real fast while saying, "oh my goodness" and he laughs. Oh speaking of "boy like laughters" he laughs when he burps. This boy definitely belongs to me. :)

Dancing with him and dipping him gets the biggest smile and a chuckle. Such a special moment. Absolutely love dancing with this boy.

When dada smells his feet or dances funny bubba laughs at him :).

I could go on and on. He truly is truly one of the Eight Wonders of the World. A must see. We are so lucky to have the best seats in the house.



No comments:

Post a Comment