Friday, May 17, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I'm a little behind on posting (whoops). I don't know why I do this but I've been on this kick to take bubba places far from home on the weekends haha. Probably because we are always here and Hudson is starting to get to that cabin fever age. LOL!

I thought it would be fun to go to Canyon Lake since we used to go with my mawmaw all the time and I was right! What a beautiful day at the lake it was. Hudson had Mother's Day at the lake with his two wonderful grandmas (mawmaw and nana), pawpaw, pops, Aunt Ashley, Uncle Thomas, Aunt Shelly, dada and of course his mommy. We had a picnic at Overlook Park. I forgot how beautiful it was there. Then we hit the rough terrain down to the water.

Bubba was skittish at first to get into mommy's tube with her but after floating away from his escape route (land and pops...hehe) Hudson had a great time splashing and having nana spin us. He was cool for maybe 30 minutes and then back to the shore he went to hang out with the dudes.

Mom, Ash & Thomas brought their mountain bikes (cool kids) and rode around. Dad watched camp while we all went on a mini adventure. All in all it was a beautiful day to be at the lake.

Side note:  not only was it Mother's Day for my mom, Karl's mom, and me but also my sweet mommy to be sissy-in-law who announced to the Facebook world that her little peanut is on the way. The sweet Biehle peanut will be here on or around November 18th. I can't believe we will have a new baby to add to this loving family. I'm so very excited. We took a very adorable picture of her belly as she laid next to the water that I'm not allowed to post (hehe...sorry) but it's the cutest thing ever. Shelly is going to be an amazing mother! There's no doubt about that. We are so very excited to meet the newest precious peanut. November can't get here fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment