Sunday, April 14, 2013

Rear View Smiles

We would have kept bubba in the backwards facing car seat longer but we finally got to the point where we stretched the strap to its limit and bubba was always turning to look at me (not safe!). So, after doing some research on the safest forward facing car seats we went and bought one.

I'm sooooo in love and so is Hudson! We can see each other now and "talk" to each other. It is soooooo much fun! It makes me want to go more places so he can ride in it haha. Yes. I will keep my eyes on the road but I absolutely love being able to see him now.

He kicks those legs with so much room now. And it even has a cup holder!!! Coolest thing ever. Man this is going to be so much fun!

As small as this act of growing out of a car seat may seem to some it most definitely put a smile on our faces. It was such a wonderful way to spend the weekend :). Love this little love of my life!

He's the best thing I've ever seen in my rear view mirror. To make my weekend even better my bubba took a nap on me. Best. Feeling. In. The. World.  The. End.


No comments:

Post a Comment