Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Few Firsts: The Coast and Hitting the Gym

I have a few firsts that I just can't wait to add to Hudson's 9 month blog :)


 
9/27/2012 we drove down to Port O'Connor at night so that we could let bubba sleep on the way down. We drove down in two separate cars so that bubba was always left with a car. His pops watched him while mommy, dada and paw paw fished (thanks pops!). Bubba was not a great sleeper because we used the pack in play and it's probably just not quiet his comfy bed.

The first morning bubba was reaching for the coolers to play drums waking everyone up of course haha. Of course he was smiling as usual :). I LOVE my bubba!! He truly has the best smile in the world!
 
I got to kiss my bubba before we went off to fish. Fishing used to be my one true love (besides Karl) and I have to say that I did have a great time fishing but that I missed my bubba a lot. I'll probably wait to go again until he can come with me. I've said from day one that Hudson is my fishing buddy! Bubba spent all day back at the house with pops while we fished. They took pictures and played. From what I heard and saw he had a great time with his pops. We also took bubba down to the boat launch and let him look at the big things of bait fish. He was very curious and I think I saw a twinkle in his eye hehe. JK!

 
Hitting the Gym with Noah
 
Friday, October 5th Hudson and I met up with Noah and Natalie (and her sweet mom) and hit The Little Gym.  This gym is so cute! For us (age group) I felt like this gym was geared toward developmental milestones and helping our little ones take the next step. Hudson absolutely loved it! The "baby birds" were to stay next to their moms at the begining of the class and Hudson was interested in a cute 18 month old girl LOL! He was ready to explore the gym as soon as we hit the mat.
 
Noah and Hudson of course reunited like old friends and explored together. We are so lucky to have made such great friends. Just love seeing our boys together.
 
 
 
Hudson held onto the bar (sorry...I don't know excatly what it's called lol) by himself! I was amazed. Of course anything he does is amazing to me. He crawled around, fell a few times, climbed up stairs, bounced, even walked a little. I highly recommend the Little Gym for anyone looking to get their little one's motor skills going and more! I can't wait to go again! At the end of it all I'm not sure who was sweating more, me or Hudson. The best part was the smile on my bubba's face as he made discoveries. I just love to see him take off. This little boy is not shy and I'm so lucky to be a part of the Hudson Journey.
 
After a great workout we did what anyone who works out hard feels intitled to do and that's eat some delicious not so good for you food. The boys split a pancake and Hudson loved it! It was his first and I think we created a monster.
 
For anyone who is interested in the Little Gym here's the link to their website.


Little man was exhausted after all that workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment