Sunday, February 26, 2017

19 Month Old Monkey Jumping on the Bed

Finally posted this today without pictures because I'm so behind. I have more new things for her 20month old one. I hope to tell my babies I posted less because we are having double the fun and mommy would rather play than be on a computer or phone when she doesn't have to be. Oy.

Would you believe me if I told you my princess peed in the potty on 12/7/16? She did. She’s been watching her bubba do everything. Every time we go to the bathroom with bubba she wants to put on underwear just like him. She’s been asking to sit on the potty on her own. Then tells me to sit together. I can see all the bonding bathroom times in our future haha. She wanted to sit on the potty before bath time like she sometimes does and I didn’t believe it but she pottied. She showed me and maw maw and boy was she proud when we were in shock. Mommy is going to get her some underwear for Christmas to wear on the outside of her diaper. I have no doubts she will be a quick learner when she’s ready. She’s so smart and watches everything her bubba does. She amazes me.

Every night I give the kids a bath they both jump out of the bath and run for bubba’s room to jump on the bed. Yes…I let them jump on the bed. Daddy doesn’t agree so he stays away from the room (haha) but I prop bubba’s rocking chair and make a “secure” side for Grace to jump on and they both go crazy like they are getting away with something. It’s really cute. They do it together and laugh the whole time. Grace won’t go do it without bubba either. If he stays in the bath just a little too long after she gets out she starts screaming “come on bubba.” 

I can already tell the two of them are going to be partners against crime. Hudson is always telling her to live dangerously “come on sissy let’s go jump on the bed when mommy is working” or “come on sissy let’s go outside.” Boyee she follows him everywhere and he loves to lead her. 

Grace loves bath and bed time. After dada gets her dressed for bed she quickly gives her kisses then heads into her room and says “night night.” Even if the light is off she will go in. If I don’t quickly follow she tells me to “come on.” 

Grace is still a huge eater. She will try anything but she is getting to the picky stage. She doesn’t like ranch dressing at all. Her bubba has been a huge fan forever. She LOVES candy and yes…mommy lets the babies have candy. It’s terrible, I know but when your 18 month old goes up to the pantry and says “Candy” in the best way she can it’s hard to say no. I always make sure they have normal meals before I allow the crazy to set in but what’s life if you can’t have a little fun. Plus I’m a HUGE sweets person so I know the struggle with life LOL. 

This month Grace has really started to kiss a lot more. Before it was always Hudson she would kiss but now we’re lucky enough to be part of the clan. She kisses me in the morning, at night, when she gets hurt and when I ask for it. It’s the sweetest ever. She even loves when mommy kisses her booboos now. Which I LOVE. Hudson still has me do it and it’s one of my most important jobs that I will hopefully get to do for many years to come. She gets hurt she walks over and blows me kisses so I know to kiss her booboo then she goes about her business. 

We have a little tough princess. One minute she’ll take a knee to the head from jumping on the trampoline (I try to hold her to make sure she feels ok but she doesn’t slow down) the next minute she grabs polish and wants me to paint her toenails. She loves lotion on her hands and feet and a tiara on her head even if it’s for a few seconds. It’s funny because I’m not a princess at all (I don’t think haha) but my little girl loves to be pampered and I love to do it for her. The moment she sees maw maw she wants lipgloss. And she LOVES to reapply a lot lol. 

She still doesn’t like to hit the ground running when she first wakes up. Which I love because I want to cuddle. Hudson is always trying to take off too fast. She gets moving when she’s ready and she’s in no rush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment