Thursday, November 19, 2015

Holidays & My Jokester Bubba

Halloween was fun! We decorated, carved pumpkins, and trick or treated with cousin Liam and the whole gang. Of course getting candy from the sweet neighbors is always fun :). Our sweet little neighbor gave a special treat for Hudson. She's the sweetest neighbor ever.




The next weekend we decorated for Christmas (hehe). I'm not skipping Thanksgiving but time is going so fast I need to drag this out. I want to soak it all in before I wonder where it went.



My bubba cracks me up these days! Such a jokester. He put this snowman headband on his belly and told me he was having twins. Another day he had me put this bandana on and he ran downstairs, opened the fridge and before I could ask what he was doing he brought the milk up. He told me he was the milk bandit. It's an episode of Sheriff Callie. My creative silly boy.


At Grace's 4 month appointment we had to go in early and I had to wake up my bubba to go to it. Later that night he said "hey mommy, tomorrow…don't wake me up early."

After watching a cartoon on TV about a magician he tells me, "Mommy, I wish daddy could make me a real wand to make things disappear. Poof, sissy is in her room."




This one makes me laugh big time. While he's going to the potty and I'm on the couch he yells to me, "Mommy, do you have giblets?"
Me:  No baby.
Bubba: Well everyone has giblets.
Me: Not girls honey.
Bubba: Grace is a boy.
Me: No, she doesn't have giblets.
Bubba:  No but her eyes are blue.
LOL every boy that Hudson sees often has blue eyes and every girl has brown. Therefore sissy must be a boy.

Bubba:  Mommy, is it Thursday or Saturday?
Me:  Nope, it's Friday.
Bubba:  Good cause I work on those days.

Watching The Flintstones one day.
Bubba:  Mommy, are we watching what's in my tummy? (Flinstone vitamins)
Me:  Yep
Bubba:  Are they alive in there?

One night going to bed after horsing around with daddy he says, "Bye daddy, I need my beauty nap."




No comments:

Post a Comment