Thursday, November 19, 2015

5 Month Old Stubborn Crawler (Almost)

My sweet beautiful princess is 5 months old. Can someone seriously slow down time? Where is all the time going? My little girl is growing way too fast.

She's not crawling yet but the moment you lay her down on her back she has to roll onto her belly and she gets so angry because no matter how much she squirms she barely moves forward. She is trying SO hard. She's stubborn (just like her momma). I tell her (like she can understand me ha) "Grace, you can't go anywhere yet baby." Boy does she get mad. She wants to move so bad. I seriously think she's trying to keep up with her brother. She picks up that precious tushy and flops a little forward. I have no doubts she'll be crawling soon. Grace also LOVES the jumper. You put her in there and say, "Jump sissy jump" and she gets to kicking those legs.

This month this sweet angel still LOVES to laugh at her brother. He always knows how to put a smile on her face. Grace also loves to grab everything and put it to her mouth. I seriously think she would drink out of my cup if she could get ahold of it herself. She's also teething big time too. She has 2 new teeth that she got before Halloween! I knew they were coming! Her two front bottom teeth. They are SO CUTE! Two little chompers. They are sharp too! Watch out..hehe. 

She is learning all kinds of things from her brother…like how to not slow down (haha), how to be loud…she's a screamer. It's funny. She probably knows she has to scream to get a word in hehe. She also loves to be included in all of our activities. She sits at the table in the high chair and bubba and mommy do arts & crafts. Eats baby food while we eat dinner. I love that we all get to have dinner together. Our little home is complete. She wasn't too crazy about green beans or plain cereal but she likes butternut squash, bananas and pears.  She's learning how to push the food to the back of her mouth. I may have also given her a taste of gumbo…ok..I did and she loved it. Of course :).



Sleeping…oh so I jinxed myself last month (jk not really) but she goes to bed around 8:30 PM and sometimes stays asleep all night. Other nights she moves those little legs and I know to go get a bottle ready. I feed her as she stays asleep and she goes right back to deep sleep. Most days she wakes up at 6:30 AM. Momma. Is. Tired. LOL. I know I know I'm lucky :). She's a great sleeper. I've been lucky since day one.

My princess amazes me with her beauty. Pictures don't even do her justice (even though her pictures are beautiful too). I'm so in love with my angel. How in the world did I get so lucky to have not 1 but 2 beautiful children?



It's so easy to make this angel smile. I love being silly to her. She just smiles and laughs at her mama making any silly face. Makes my heart feel like it's going to explode. She squirms and giggles when you tickle her. Grace loves to hear her daddy's voice and always looks for her brother. We are so in love with you angel baby Grace. Happy 5 months!


No comments:

Post a Comment