Thursday, January 29, 2015

"Best Birthday Ever" 3

My angel turned 3 back on 1/17 (yes…slacking again sorry it's been busy busy lately whew). We planned to have his birthday party at this Dinosaur Park in Cedar Creek because they had life size statues of dinosaurs and my Dino Dan boy is all about that. Who would have ever thought that we would have been able to have a beautiful weekend to celebrate outdoors in January when we've been having all this rain and cold weather? It was our lucky weekend :). Hudson helped me pick out everything for his birthday. He said we had to wear party hats..and we did that.





On Hudson's actual birthday we planned a day all about Hudson. We had his party on Sunday so everyone could make it to an early birthday party. We first ate honey-dude (so cute when my bubba calls it that). He was in heaven. 2nd breakfast was his love of his life..donuts. Boy loves sprinkles :). We came back home to eat bacon for lunch (this is Karl's son) and to hang out with aunt KK, cousin Marky, uncle Chris & aunt Katrina. Followed by Hudson's first big train ride on the Austin Metro Rail. Daddy planned a trip for us to ride the train because a train ride was totally fun! We had so much fun with my bubba. I sure hope he felt special on his very special day.

Next day was his birthday party. We cut up bread in shapes of dinosaurs, dinosaur bubbles, dinosaur balloons, cake, candy, decorations, statues…what more could a dinosaur fan ask for? If I could give him the real thing I'd jump in my time machine right now to show him.




I keep saying, "Best Birthday Ever" because after opening half his presents in front of everyone bubba stops to say, "this is the best birthday ever." Um seriously, make our hearts melt. How did we get so lucky to have this sweet angel of ours? So unbelievably sweet, makes you want to give him the world if you could. We ate cake and then took the trail down the dino park. Everyone had a fun time participating in the scavenger hunt and seeing the large statues. It was pretty awesome. Most importantly Hudson was amazed and that makes my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment