Sunday, October 20, 2013

Austin & Jackson Payette


Austin and Jackson Payette were born on Monday, 10/14 at 12:37 PM. Their sweet momma and dada, Skye and Doug, were more than ready to meet these beautiful boys. Poor momma was on bed rest for several weeks in the hospital and they were scheduled to be here on 10/16 but Monday came and it was show time. Skye and Doug went through a lot and it was a HUGE payoff to have both twins born safely and healthily. They sent this picture of the twins out laying next to each other it totally melted my heart. Best buds in the womb. A built in best friend for life. Such a sweet and wonderful treasure.

Hudson and I stopped by Friday for a quick visit before they headed home. I got to hold Jackson. It felt so wonderful to hold this beautiful sweet angel. I didn't have time to hold Austin but I know I will get to sooner than later :). 

The boys are fraternal. When I first saw their picture I thought they looked the same. But no! So very awesome. Jackson looks like Doug. Austin looks like Skye. A wonderful mixture of parental features in both angels. They were sooooooooo sweet. 

Hudson sat patiently in his stroller for me and pointed and kept saying baby baby baby. Then I kneeled down so he could see the angel Jackson. Bubba was so sweet. I can't wait for Hudson to meet his cousin Liam in November. Bubba is so soft and sweet with babies. I know he's going to be an awesome big cousin :). 

So happy to have met the twins and can't wait for all of the fun adventures to come. 


No comments:

Post a Comment