Monday, September 9, 2013

Our Spot

I've never been more adventurous as I am now that I have my travel buddy Hudson. I'm so lucky that he loves adventure and has me finding ways to take him on the best adventure every weekend. I enjoy our weekends together so much. We most definitely make the best of them.

This Sunday we went to visit cousin Jeff and meet "beh beh" Jonah. Jonah is beautiful just like his mommy and daddy. I'm so sad I didn't get a good picture of him but will in the future. He's precious.

This is how I know Hudson is going to be a good big cousin:

Hudson was saying, "beh beh" the whole way to see Jonah. That's how I got him to chill out for the somewhat long haul. When he saw Jonah he rubbed him softly...I say softly because Hudson has a hard rub too and he didn't do it. He was so soft with him and wanted to hold his hand and kiss him. More confirmation that he will be an awesome big cousin and one day an awesome big brother.

Jonah has an early bed time routine that Hudson has never done (haha) so we left and went to our favorite spot in town. The Liz Carpenter Fountain. We played in the fountain. Fed the turtles. Went to the corner store on Dawson Street and Barton Springs to get "Chaytoes", ice cream and "wadder." Hudson and I...we're Austinites. It's too bad we don't live closer to this place because I think we would walk here every day. However, it's "our spot" and we'll drive to visit it as much as we can.

I'm so lucky to have this sweet adventurous love of my life. We were definitely meant for each other! Mommy's best friend, travel buddy, everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment