Thursday, September 6, 2012

Determined To Swing...and some

So one day we went to Nanny, Noah and Jame's house and Hudson got to play in Noah's swing for a moment and he LOVED it. Biggest smile every. So..what did mommy do? Try to buy the swing at Wal Mart where nanny got Noah's.

Went to Wal Mart to get my oil changed on Labor Day (big mistake haha 2 hour wait) and thought I would get Hudson the swing and get a walker. Lucky me they didn't have the walker and the swing was, and I quote, "A Summer item, we no longer carry it," per the clerk. I thought...hmmmm...101 degrees outside and the official day of Fall hasn't arrived....sounds like Summer to me haha. Oh well. I went home and ordered it on Amazon!

However, I was determined to let Hudson swing so we went on down to our beloved neighborhood park and Hudson got to swing for the first time in a baby swing!



Cutie Patootie

Mommy's Main Squeeze

Waive

 
Best Smile Ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment