Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cutest Baby Ever

Ok I just have to post a few photos and add captions. Hudson just gets cuter by the minute!

Passed out and looking just like his daddy! I love when I can see both of us in him, especially his daddy. So fun :)

Eating breakfast in bed on mommy while holding daddy's hand. Has to have us both :) <3 p="p">
Learning a bad habit from daddy (haha..jk)...already a baseball fan...

Look at this hair! Just love my sweet adorable goofy boy!

Teeth are showing for sure! Such an awesome smile!

Mommy look at my adorable feet :)

Yes, I could be a model. I prefer a full time gig with my mom :)

Loving the play pin :) and the nice cool mornings

Sweetest angel in the world!!

I can see the camera over there. Go ahead...take another cute one :) hehe

Sweetest sleeping angel in the world.
 
Man....I'm the luckiest person in the world!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment