Saturday, August 4, 2012

So Much So Fast

Ok, so I know they make those baby proofing outlet plugs for a reason but what is it a baby's brain that makes them want to put their finger in a socket? It's amazing to me. Hudson has been crawling like crazy and what did he attempt to do once he got the hang of it? Try to stick his finger in a socket. BOYEEE what's up with that?!?! Of course we have the baby proofing plugs but if you are pregnant and registering or just buying these are a must have (thanks nanny!). Babies want exactly what they can't have. That's another thing we've learned. Hudson wants the remote, my iPhone and my laptop....and anything related to electronics.....boy have times changed.



Some new things our little man is into:
1. Wanting to crawl all of the time and playing by himself. Hudson doesn't want you to hold him. If there's a floor, he wants on it asap. Please only hold me when I'm tired.



2. Eating mum mums. I was nervous about giving him these but the desolve pretty quickly and he LOVES them (thanks Natalie Clem). They are a good distraction too when we want to eat or if booger is being cranky for some reason we can't figure out :)
3. We started a sippy cup last week and he loves to hold himself and drink. The liquid comes out way too fast but it's fun. If your baby is teething I suggest getting this one because it really works for us :).
4. Pulling up on ottoman to reach mommy's laptop. I sure would love to put this little man to work for me on my laptop but I think that's against child labor laws..JK! Hudson chases my laptop around the room. I guess you could say I'm encouraging him to crawl in a roundabout way lol.
5. Mr. Independent...you can say that again. Hudson is sleeping all night in his own bed and wants to play by himself on the floor. Picking up toys, throwing them and chasing after them he doesn't want you to pick them up for him. If you do, he decides he no longer wants that toy. It must be something out of his reach. Guess you could call him Mr. Stubborn...Determined...etc...his parent's child for sure.
6. One more for now :) bubba loves to play peek-a-boo with his diaper. He pulls it over his head and then quickly pulls it down. If you say, "peek-a-boo" he'll keep it up for at least 5 minutes. Such a cutie patootie!

As always, I never go a day without feeling SO LUCKY to have this beautiful baby boy!! :) I'm so excited about each and every new adventure. This little man keeps us on our toes and we love every part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment