Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas in Boerne 2013

This time was by far my favorite trip to Boerne. Where do I even begin? We drove down to Boerne during Hudson's nap time. I took a nap too because I ran 18 miles in the morning! So proud of myself. Getting there. We checked into the hotel and took off for the petting zoo. I was wondering how Hudson would do. With our trips to the Austin Zoo he's a little scarred from a goat that nibbled on his hand. But he LOVED the baby goats, baby pigs, and chickens. He even petted a chicken. I'm not brave enough to do that. What if the peck you? LOL! JK!

After the petting zoo pawpaw asked about the pony ride. Karl and I both said no but if you want to try it go for it. We for sure thought he would jump off as soon as the ponies started to move. We were wrong. He LOVED it. It was probably one of the cutest moments so far. Hudson had the biggest smile and he looked like a pro. Not sure if Karl will let us but I'm asking Santa for a pony for Christmas. Hehe.


They have snow machines up down the main street and Hudson was trying to squish all the "bubbles" of course he knew it was bubbles. No pulling that over his head lol. Everyone had so much fun in them. We then walked to the end of the street and did a carriage ride. Bubba said horse every time he saw one. A carriage ride was definitely a must.

After the carriage ride there was a gazebo behind a huge stage with a band playing. Hudson and cousin Noah ran around that gazebo for hours! We all talked about how well they were going to sleep. Heck, we all slept good. It was such a huge treat to be with cousin Noah and running around. Being boys. Being kids. Loved watching them chase each other, copy each other, dance together and kiss. Sweetest cousins in the whole world. Best friends for life in the making.

We normally walk up and down the main street to shop. This time we let those who wanted to shop, shop and those who didn't followed the little ones around having a blast. I can't wait to continue our family tradition of Boerne as we add more and more little ones to the bunch. The little ones, my son...bring all the joys in life. There's nothing better than watching my baby boy experience fun. What more could a mom ask for?


No comments:

Post a Comment