Saturday, November 17, 2012

10 Month Old Track Star

Did you see him? Hudson?...you have to be quick because this 10 month old is a speed racer. I think I just got an idea for his next Halloween costume. Haha.




This boy is on the go and there's no stopping him. I can't believe he can walk let alone run. Especially from things. All you have to say is, "I'm going to get yoooouuu" and he's off. He started off looking like a drunk baby and now he's got this walking business down.

Bubba eats so much food it's a wonder that he's not 25 lbs. I think he's actually 21 lbs now. Can't sit him still to weigh him. His feet are HUGE. I was literally sweating trying to put shoes on him that "should fit" him and come to find out, thanks to my friend Shellie Deringer, I measured his feet and he's supposed to be in toddler shoes. And so the larger shoe search begins. :)

Hudson loves meat too and ranch dressing. I'm seriously considering just putting ranch on everything...probably not healthy so I'll let him do that later but it has crossed my mind :).

We took him to New Orleans and he ate so much food. So much...that he spit up. He seems to have the same problem we have...he doesn't know when to stop.

Some new things:
Hudson is a clapper and a high-fiver. So cute! He also does this adorable snuffing thing at us. I love it! AND...best part...he loves to Kiss! He smacks his lips and waits for you to plant one on him. Sweetest thing in the world. He also kisses mommy and daddy in the morning. SO SWEET. He's a lover :)

He's also been looking between his legs a lot. Of which I've been told he's looking for a sibling. We'll get him one sooner or later :)

Bella is his first love. After visiting New Orleans we stopped in Sulphur to visit family and he attacked Bella. He's got a thing for pretty brunettes :). When Genvieve from ChooChoo Soul comes on he stops what he's doing and stares at the tv. He dances and flaps his arms like a birdie.

Bubba is also SUPER attached to mommy. Doesn't like it when I'm working and not giving him all of my attention. I love my weekends with my bubba. No work and all play. That's the best time of my life :). He's also attached to dada. Pulling away from others when they try to take him. He LOVES his dada. Dada is always a good time.



Happy 10 months speedy. You are so much fun!!

4 comments:

  1. Best story I've heard in a long time, almost brings tears to my eyes. Amber, maybe you need to start writing stories to. His photos are adorable, I simply can't get enough. dg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe :) Thanks Dana!!! :) You are soooooooooooo sweet! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg - he's walking!!! cute! ...and exhausting!

    ReplyDelete